3030 Deathwar Redux - A Space Odyssey
A downloadable game
Blast off into space and discover a vibrant, alien open world! Board stations, explore drifting derelicts, talk to shady characters, trade, take on deadly missions, fight, and experience a deep plot in the genre-twisting Deathwar Redux universe.
"It’s a remarkable and enormous game"
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
“3030 Deathwar Redux is way out of this world. (...) A MUST HAVE for any space adventure lover!”
- Brutal Gamer
“If you like space exploration with a decent story, then this is easily the adventure for you"
Fusing space exploration, fast-paced combat, trading, and a healthy dose of point-and-click comedic adventuring, 3030 Deathwar Redux sets you free to roam an entire war-torn galaxy filled with devastated planets, uninhabitable zones, and space stations in quarantine lockdown.
Help freewheeling space pilot John Falcon get back on his feet in a huge open world inspired by both the classic Elite and Lucasarts finest adventures, and plot your own course through the game's dizzying array of missions, stories, and places.
- Open-world space adventuring with frantic combat and 30 star systems to explore.
- Stations to board, bars to visit, scores of space scum to talk to.
- Ghostly derelict ships to discover via your star-map, space-walk into, and salvage valuables from.
- Large variety of intriguing jobs and missions, with exciting, and occasionally silly side-quests.
- A diverse array of ships to buy and upgrade.
- The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to refuel from the corona of a sun without burning up!
- Pirate Stations to discover, and the option of living a life of crime, piracy, cargo stealing, and nastiness.
- The chance to invest in a large cargo ship and go asteroid mining for metals, or just haul goods between systems.
- Hidden wormhole shortcuts, comets, unique stations, and a ton of secrets to uncover.
- An irreverent, thoroughly amusing, and enthralling main story.
- Full support for Modding: Ships, weapons, dialogue, upgrades, side-quests, storylines, you name it.
- A whole load more!
Jump right into this exciting and unique Space Adventure!
|Published||29 days ago|
|Author||Crunchy Leaf Games|
|Tags||Comedy, Exploration, Funny, Open World, Sci-fi, Space, Space Sim, Story Rich|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Discord|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: